Friday, January 30, 2009

Where have I been?

Happy Friday! I know, I have been a very bad blogger lately. I've had a nice break after a crazy run of fall weddings, and I'm greatly looking forward to wedding season starting up in 2009!

I have quite a few updates to make, so look for highlights from some of my fall engagment sessions that were never blogged, starting with...

Heather and John! This adorable couple will be married in June. We headed to downtown Grand Rapids on a blustery cold November day, and they were absolute troopers. They threw off their coats when it was time to take photos, and didn't complain at all. Best of all, they managed to not look freezing in their photos! Heather and John have such sweet spirits, and Kevin and I really enjoyed our session with them. Below are some of my favorites!



Heather & John have THE most amazing eyes...

01_heather_john_blog1



02_heather_john_blog1



The look on John's face is so loving....

03_heather_john_blog1



04_heather_john_blog1



Heather brought out a little sass...

05_heather_john_blog1



Can you believe the air John got in this jump?? I was impressed. Apparently so was Heather!

06_heather_john_blog1



07_heather_john_blog1



08_heather_john_blog1



09_heather_john_blog1



Stay tuned, more engagement sessions to come!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP