Friday, September 26, 2008

ABOUT

Cheers! I’m Alexis Crandell-Blackmer. Try saying that name three times fast!





I’m a natural light photographer with a photojournalistic, documentary approach. I strive to capture the moments and emotions of your day, telling your story through honest, beautiful, expressive images.


People describe me as calm, cheery, artistic, intelligent, a thinker, and sweet! I love to observe, contemplate, learn and create. I believe that life is an exploration. There is always a story to be found and a unique way to express what is discovered.


I love to travel (Europe especially), meet new people (and hear their story), sleep in (I don’t get along with mornings), watch people (anywhere and everywhere), read (books and the news), and laugh with my husband (he is hilarious!)


But most importantly, I love to explore, and look forward to meeting you and helping to capture your story.

1 comments:

Zephra October 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Alexis photographed my wedding, and I cannot express how happy I was with the results. Not only did she do an incredible job of capturing the momements that were so important to me and my family on such an important day, but the collection of photos are truely a work of art. On top of that she made everyone feel at ease and helped us relax so she could catch us just being ourselves. She was organized and a pro in putting together the group shots as well. If you want your wedding photography to be personal, beautiful and unique, then Alexis and Studio Xplore should be at the top of your list.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP