Friday, January 9, 2009

The cutest things...

Happy new year, everyone! January always brings such fresh hopes - even though it's really just a date on a calendar, it feels like a new start. I truly enjoyed all of the weddings I photographed in 2008. I met such wonderful people and it was an honor to take part in such a special day - so thank you to all of my 2008 couples!

And 2009 brides and grooms, I can't tell you how excited I am about all the incredible weddings I have booked for 2009. I'm looking forward to spending time with all of you and capturing your day!

My new years was small and intimate, just the way I like it. Some of our friends stopped over early in the day to say hello. They brought their youngest daughter, who just turned one. I couldn't help but capture this adorable moment as Kevin introduced Isabella to his favorite movie... Wall-E! So precious as they chill together on the couch...

blog03



Aren't they the cutest??

blog01

blog02



Then my sister and her fiance came over to celebrate, and we all went to our neighbor's house to ring in the new year. Kevin broke out his special hawaiian shirt and scottish hat for the occasion. What a character!!

So from Kevin and I, wishing you a happy 2009!!

blog04

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP