Friday, October 23, 2009

Liberty + Caleb | Engaged!

This awesome couple is getting married this December. We met up earlier this month for their engagement session. And what fun! Liberty and Caleb are so fantastic, easygoing, completely comfortable and in love with each other. I'm so looking forward to their wedding!!

Here's a preview of some of my favorite images...









This woman can WORK IT!!!




This is what happened when I asked Liberty to "hug" the wall... Love it!!
























So sweet!












We even incorporated some ArtPrize works!!








Then we headed back to Liberty & Caleb's house for a few photos with their beloved cats...







Thanks for spending your afternoon with me, you two! I had a blast getting to know you, and I can't wait for your wedding!

3 comments:

Christina October 24, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Love these! I love the kitteh one. I also love their choice in shoes. Leave it to me to notice that!

Christy Admiraal October 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Lib and I went to high school together. These capture the two of them beautifully. And you gotta love that cat!

fml October 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Thanks Alexis, these are great. Now I just need about 150 frames to put all the great pics in.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP