Saturday, September 20, 2008

My cute Kevin...

I just had to post this series from our trash the dress session on the farm a few weeks ago... Kevin was shooting with me that day, and he did an absolutely fantastic job! He didn't know I was taking pictures of him; he thought I was just adjusting my settings. I think he must have sipped the last chunky dregs of his coffee to elicit these expressions...



One thing I absolutely love about my husband is how expressive he is! Life is never dull around Kevin. Plus he's so darn hot!

He took this great shot of me doing whatever was necessary to get the shot I wanted...



Gotta work it!!

Coming soon - previews from Leslie & Patrick's wonderful wedding last weekend!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP