Thursday, August 21, 2008

August Randomness

This is a fun picture post of images that were on my camera from the past few days...

Let's start at a wedding Kevin and I went to last Friday. My boss' daughter was married in a beautiful ceremony shot by the fabulous Jen Kroll, who incidentally shot my wedding a few years ago.

We begin with a shot of my smokin' hot husband trying on my co-worker Danni's sparkly shades...





My co-worker Danni created the reception slideshow, and I popped in a few quick snaps from the wedding. Meanwhile, Kevin grabbed my camera and played.





He got this great shot of classic Alexis attitude amplified by my sassy new haircut...





And then we had a few classic poses to capture our cuteness. My hubby is such a babe!!







Shifting gears... our street is undergoing major reconstruction. From two lanes we are upgrading to five lanes + sidewalks. Hooray! Not really hooray, but we are making the best of it and we're thankful for the future arrival of sidewalks on our busy street. This is the view from our front yard.





MAJOR road construction. But what a fun intersection we have now. It's basically a roundabout around the massive equipment. Thank you, Ottawa County Road Commission, for bringing a bit of Europe to my neighborhood.





In a fun twist that mostly nerdy photographers can appreciate, all of our mailboxes were moved to one side of an adjoining street. Neat!





Curiosity in the midst of chaos...





Equipment across the street and marvelous pipes along the side of the road. Anyone want to do some sweet portraits by these monstrosities?!







I wandered into the construction zone and saw the workers' view of my house... kinda cool.





Here we have my hot husband working on his garage. This is the area under construction that will be his new woodworking/carpentry workshop. I LOVE my 50mm 1.4 lens... it captures such beautiful light in the dimmest places.





Last, but certainly not least, our neighbor was helping my husband, and he always brings his dog... Kevin LOVES this puppy! He's not really a puppy, but we call him puppy. Meet Jack. Such a good dog.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP