Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Off to the green island...

Oh my goodness. Months of planning and dreaming and anticipation... and we're leaving on vacation tomorrow, finally! We've wanted to visit Ireland for years, and our two year wedding anniversary is in mid-May, so this is a special trip for us. It's sort of like a wedding (not in the emotional, life-changing way, but in the planning way) - so much goes into the details, and before you know it, the big day arrives. How time flies!

Kevin and I will be flying out tomorrow morning, so I won't have access to email or phone. That in itself will be a challenge. But we're going to enjoy our adventure and I will take a million pictures (my lovely husband is so patient with me!). If you contact me during the next two weeks, I will do my best to respond as soon as possible when I return.

Have a fantastic couple of weeks!!











0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP