Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome to the new year!

Wow, have I been a holiday blog-slacker. I hope your holidays were wonderful, and that 2008 is off to a great start! My husband and I had a busy holiday season, visiting lots of family members and eating far too much delicious food. Of course, I snapped a few holiday pictures, and I've included a few of my favorites of my little nephew Zachary and his mom Amy below.

12blackmer_ext_christmas2007.jpg

14blackmer_ext_christmas2007.jpg

16blackmer_ext_christmas2007.jpg

Aren't they so precious? He is such a happy baby, and much adored!!

Does anyone set new year's resolutions? I find I usually break them right away if I actually set them, so I refrain from resolutions these days. I do, however, always have hopes for the new year. I have high hopes for this one... and one main hope is to keep growing StudioXplore. I have been so thrilled with the work that came my way in 2007, and so thankful for all of the opportunities I have had! It's been wonderful, and I look forward to 2008 with high hopes.

Wishing you the realization of all your hopes for 2008.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP